Buy Rio Strong from any retail shop, scratch the sticker on the bottle and SMS RIO 9 digit code to 9220092200
Offer extended till 31st August 2019. Congratulations to the initial prize winners of Rio Strong lucky draw.
Mr. Chidambar Patil, Power Bank
Mr. Danish Shaikh, Smart Phone
Mr. Alok Gaikwad, Power Bank
Mr. Jagdish Kalekar, Bluetooth Speaker
Mr. Pauras Gopinath, Bluetooth Speaker
Mr. Sachin Kadam, Power Bank
Mr. Rampravesh Yadav, Bluetooth Speaker
Ms. Purnima Tripathi, Bluetooth Speaker
Mr. Ganesh Kharate, Power Bank
Mr. Vishal Mishra, Power Bank
Mr. Vicky Kritani, Power Bank
Mr. Ankush Jogale, Smart Phone
Watch this space for more prize winners.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every person (“Participant”) entering the Rio Strong Summer Lucky Draw (the “Campaign”) conducted by Good Drop Wine Cellars Pvt Ltd (“GDWC”).
- By entering this Campaign, all Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- At the time of entering the Contest, the Participant must be a resident of India and must be an Indian citizen. The Participant must not be less than twenty one (21) years old. All entries in this Contest will be automatically disqualified without notice if the Participant is less than twenty one (21) years of age.
- The Contest starts from 15th April 2019 “Start Date” and ends on 31st August 2019 “closing date”
- The Campaign is applicable on limited stocks only and is valid till stocks last. Each Participant must SMS RIO9 digit unique code on the sticker pasted on the bottle to 9220092200 to be eligible for the lucky draw and to avail of any of the prizes.
- Upon sending the unique code as an SMS to 9220092200, the Participant will receive a SMS confirming receipt of their entry.
- Each Participant must complete the above entry process, on or before: (a) the Closing Date to be eligible to participate in the Campaign for the Grand Prize (Defined Below). No calls to GDWC will be accepted. By entering the Campaign, each Participant promises that he or she fulfils the eligibility requirements.
- Grand Prize: The Participant is eligible for the gratification after successfully submitting the code. The winners are selected from an automated process on the randomizer as per the codes entered.
- The prize in the Contest may be subject to variation at the discretion of GDWC, and any change will be final and binding upon every Participant who enters this Contest.
- The prizes for this Contest will be given to the winners as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Each winner must accept his/ her prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at GDWC’s sole discretion.
- GDWC or its representative will contact the Prize Winners on the mobile number that has been used to send in the unique code. In the event that the Prize Winners do not acknowledge/ accept/ collect/ use their prizes within 7 days and/ or do not provide the information requested for by GDWC within the stated timelines, the Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that he/ she shall forfeit the prize being awarded and GDWC shall have the right to award the same prize(s) to another Participant(s).
- GDWC is not responsible for failure to contact any potential winner(s), and will not be responsible for contacting or awarding the prizes to any selected Participant(s) who does not respond to GDWC’s telephone calls, if any, within the time periods provided, for any reason whatsoever. Further, in no event shall GDWC be held liable for a prize if it does not reach the winner or recipient for reasons beyond its control.
- Winners of the Grand Prize will have to complete all registrations and paperwork to gain possession of the Royal Enfield Bullet once the handover has been done by GDWC.
- GDWC covers the ex-showroom cost of the bike, any additional expenses including but not limited to registration and accessories will be borne by the prize winner.
- The Prize Winners may be liable for any taxes, duties, perquisite tax, income tax and/or surcharges that may be levied on competition/Participant
- Contest prizes/ awards and for any expenses not specified in the description of the prizes.
- Contest entries and any materials (whether in written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) of the Participants is the property of GDWC and GDWC shall have the right, in perpetuity, to use the material in any medium (including internet) free of charge and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. All present and future intellectual property rights in any such material become and remain the sole property of GDWC. The Participant hereby expressly, irrevocably and unconditionally waives, to the maximum extent possible, all moral rights to which he/she may now or at any time be entitled in respect of any video, photo, film or other document protected by intellectual property rights.
- GDWC reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and the eligibility of Participant In the event of any dispute concerning the eligibility of any Participant, GDWC’s decision shall be final.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Employees of GDWC or their relatives or employees of USL's affiliates, group companies, and marketing and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions (including instructions) will disqualify any Participant from continuing to take part in the Campaign and such Participant's participation will be invalid. GDWC retains the sole discretion to refuse Participants the right to participate if it feels that these Terms and Conditions are being violated.
- GDWC reserves the right to change any details of the Campaign, including but not limited to amending these Terms and Conditions; the type of Campaign and the prizes for the Campaign. GDWC reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw the Campaign in its absolute discretion provided that GDWC shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- GDWC shall not be liable to award/provide the prize(s) and/or declare the winners of the prizes of the Campaign due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, Act of God, insurrection or civil disorder, religious strife, war or military operations, terrorist act, partial or total strikes, either internal or external, lock-out, epidemic, blockage of means of transport or of supplies, national or local emergency, earthquake, fire, storm, flood, water damage, governmental, regulatory or legal restrictions, acts or omissions of persons for whom GDWC is not responsible.
- By entering this Campaign, Participants agree to hold harmless GDWC, its agencies, the judges and its affiliates, against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) Participant's participation in the Campaign; (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded; and (iii) the administration of the Campaign and the distribution of prizes awarded. Participants hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action (including negligence) including but not limited to loss or damage to person or property which the Participant and his/her representatives or assignees may have, suffer or which may hereinafter accrue to the Participant or as a result of the Participant's participation in the Campaign or use of the prizes awarded.
- GDWC reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of GDWC, engaged in conduct in entering or participating in the Contest which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Contest and/or GDWC. GDWC reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this paragraph. GDWC reserves the right to exclude winners who have been convicted of a criminal offence or who have a criminal court case pending.
- All Participants acknowledge and agree that the decisions of GDWC with respect to all aspects of the Campaign are final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard
- GDWC shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, delayed, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void and may be disqualified at any time. GDWC does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, lost delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/ data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- GDWC is not liable for any problems, errors, or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this Campaign, including but not limited to, any damage to the Participant's computer or other technical device, or software, as a result of the Participant's participation in this Campaign. GDWC shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with this Campaign, prize or prizes and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by a Participant arising from this Campaign, prize or prizes.
- GDWC advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and abides by a strict code of marketing practice for alcoholic beverages. It is a condition of this Campaign that Participants comply with applicable regulations and guidelines for the responsible service and promotion of alcohol.
- GDWC collects Participants' personal information in order to conduct the Contest. If the information requested is not provided, the Participant is not eligible to participate in the Contest. By entering the Contest, unless otherwise advised, each Participant also agrees that GDWC and/or its affiliates may use this information, or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant. Participants' personal information may be disclosed to government authorities and winners' names may be published. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to a GDWC representative on +91 96195 96477.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Indian laws shall be exclusively applicable to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Campaign or these Terms and Conditions. The courts at Mumbai shall have sole jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Campaign